Eavestrough Installation and Repairs
Water damage is arguably THE most common form of home damage in the GTA. Most home owners only passively think about gutters, and only react once a problem has happened. This small component of your home is responsible for directing water away from your attic, walls, and basement.
A malfunctioning Eaves Trough system may result in:
- Damages to roofs
- Damaged (rot, ruin, stains) to siding, painted, brick and stucco wall finishes.
- Heaving walkways
- Damaged landscaping
- Mold and Moisture
- Basement Flooding
These problems can be a great expense and timely repair. Also, sitting water attracts insects (in particular mosquitoes) which can encourage the spread of viruses such as West Nile.
It just makes sense to tend to this before it becomes a problem. To make it easier for you, we've created a very streamlined service:
Seamless eavestrough and gutters manufactured on the spot:
- Advanced Fastening Systems, used with rustproof screws for better and longer durability.
- A Wide variety of colours (including copper) to better match your unique taste.
- Variety of downspout dimensions and colors. View our color chart
- Only Durable and premium silicone sealant used.
There are different factors that can affect your eavestrough performance such as, debris, eaves trough and downspout size or placement, too many or not enough slope.
To be safe and take care of your investment contact us today!
Eaves Troughs are the main system, however there are also many related items that will be more cost effective to install during this process. If you are unsure of what needs your attention, please call our customer service now.
We service Greater Toronto Area, including North York, Scarborough, Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and all nearby areas